ASIA’S MOST PRESTIGIOUS EXHIBITION IN THE HEART OF SINGAPORE’S PRIME SHOPPING DISTRICT SINCE 2005
JeweLuxe® 10-day festival takes place in the White Tent outside Takashimaya– right in the heart of Singapore’s most coveted shopping place.
As the world learns to live with covid19, we have elevated the fair with focus on the convergence with digital, cryptocurrency payments and events which are guided by strict safety standards in creating the best experience for both consumers and exhibitors.
3 ways to participate:
EDITION 1 | ICONS & LEGACIES
21–25 OCTOBER 2022
Presenting world class brands with strong heritage, iconic award-winning creations, and reputed for their unique and rare gems
EDITION 2 | ARTISTRY & CRAFT
26–30 OCTOBER 2022
Independent jewellery brands and watchmakers from Europe and Asia takes centerstage
EDITION 1 & EDITION 2 (10 days)
WORLD CLASS CURATED EXHIBITION
IN THE ICONIC WHITE TENT and now online in a
virtual reality format
Custom-built white tent in front of Takashimaya and opposite Paragon – two of Singapore’s highest traffic malls on Orchard Road.
Luxury of shopping with private spaces and curated galleries elevate the appreciation of jewellery and timepieces
EXperiential events that engages
JeweLuxe® hosts different groups of private clients in a line up of B2C direct selling events to promote jewellery appreciation and shopping
An annual affair gathering Southeast Asia’s high society and professional elites, JeweLuxe® red carpet events feature haute couture and joaillerie runway shows that promote pre- and post show shopping.
Converged with social media and live streaming in today’s digitally integrated world.
bespoke booth configurations
intergrated southeast-asia campaign
Festival buzz in Singapore and regionally on broadcast, press, print, online and social media, as well as direct marketing reaching out to high net worth customers
ENGAGING END CUSTOMERS DIRECTLY GLOBALLY
Real people of high society, cryptocurrency & elite professionals take to the JeweLuxe livestream to experience the jewellery showcase and promote to their international network online
curation & zoning
TENT BOOTH LAYOUT
6 square meter booth with:
– 1 X display counter (1mW x 0.5mD x 1mH)*
– 1 X display podium (0.5mW x 0.5mD x 1.5mH)*
– 1 X A2 size brand logo panel
– 1 X table and 2 chairs set
Overnight secured pick up by Ferrari Logistics or Malca Amit and transported to secured their vault for the full duration of exhibition
Brand publicity featuring signature jewellery in:
– Singapore’s leading newspaper
– Singapore’s leading luxury magazine
– Collective direct mailer to JeweLuxe® shoppers
– JeweLuxe® Instagram and Facebook post
Brand introduction to private clients with brand styling in one red carpet runway show
Terms & Conditions
The Participant hereby acknowledges and/or agrees to:
A. GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Exercise full legal responsibility to keep JeweLuxe® Terms of Participation and Confidential Information in strict confidence.
2. Abide by ethical business practices. Touting, comparative selling, blatant display of discounts, etc. are banned. Price tags are not to be displayed openly in counters and podiums. Non-adherence will result in expulsion without refund.
3. Ensure booth is fully operational throughout opening hours and events at the Tent.
4. Disclose authenticity of gemstones (origin, specifications, treatment, natural, glass-filled, etc.) and precious metals to customers. The Organizer reserves the right to take legal action on false disclosure.
5. No T-shirts, shorts or slippers permitted; and formal attire for events.
6. No photography and videography in the Tent except by approved personnel with Festival Passes. The Participant shall notify the Official Security Agency of any unauthorized personnel.
7. The Organizer’s reserves the right to remove the Participant from the exhibition without refund upon breach of the Participation Terms and Conditions after verbal and then written advices.
B. COMMUNICATIONS, PUBLICITY AND PROMOTIONS
1. Observe the following requirements for use of JeweLuxe® intellectual property:
a. Do not edit nor use JeweLuxe® name, logo and thematic image without the Organizer’s consent.
b. Do not include text overlay on images taken of JeweLuxe® models. The Participant will by default be liable to pay loading fee of USD 200 per image to the modelling agency.
c. Use #jeweluxe on social media
d. JeweLuxe® logo in related communications are subject to the Organizer’s prior approval.
2. Take part in JeweLuxe® promotions and will emails email@example.com if choose to opt out of all or stipulated promotions.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org the below information and images by 30 June. Non- or incorrect submission by deadline will result in forfeiture of entitled publicity.
a. Write-up of 100 words
– Brand background, unique design, craft and other propositions
– Spokesperson’s professional background, designation and achievements
b. Brand website, contact number and email for enquires
c. Top 5 retail stores in the world (advise by appointment or open to public)
d. Images above 300 dpi with etched out background. Those not etched-out will be subject to digital retouching fee of SGD 50–150 per image.
– Company logo in full color and black and white
– 3 X signature piece of brand unique design and/or craft proposition
– 3 X below SGD 5000 pieces
– 3 X SGD 5000 – SGD 10,000 pieces
– 3 X most rare pieces
– Designer (to be styled shot and no need to etch out background)
e. Details of jewellery images provided:
– Specifications (carat size, type of metal, type of gem)
– Retail price in SGD
C. BOOTH LAYOUT, DÉCOR, OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
1. Proposed booth layout will be provided upon receipt of participation deposit payment.
2. Email endorsed booth layout confirmation or change of booth layout, and additional order to email@example.com by 30 July. 50% surcharge applies for late orders after 30 August. On-site orders are based on availability and subjected to 100% surcharge. Immediate payment is required for both circumstances.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org softcopy of company logo in EPS or AI format and Pantone Code (if any) for logo print production by 30 July.
4. Use only services provided by the Official Contractor. Alteration of booth and its setup and self-installation of light fixtures, track lights or any form of graphics are not permitted. Neither Organizer nor Official Contractor shall be responsible for damage caused and the Participant shall bear all cost of damages caused as a result.
5. Maintain cleanliness and housekeeping of booth or common exhibition space. Work Request Forms are to be submitted to the Official Contractor daily by 10 am to effect maintenance or additional order requests.
6. Ensure podiums and counters, and corresponding keys and passes are returned in good condition at end of exhibition else cost of repair or replacements would apply.
7. Ensure caution not to use electrical appliances e.g. refrigerators, coffee machines, air-coolers, fans, microwave ovens, light fixtures or any appliances that requires more than 13amp 230V Single Phase Power Socket supplied. Cost incurred from blackout due to breach of this clause will be fully borne by the Participant.
D. SALES TRANSACTIONS AND REMITTANCE OF PAYMENT
1. Use of JeweLuxe® credit card and cash handling services are subject to the rates stated in clause 4, page 2 of Participation Agreement.
2. Observe and exercise the following procedures to transact with JeweLuxe® Concierge:
a. Bring customer to JeweLuxe® Concierge together with official sales receipt clearly stating item/s and price/s paid by customer and the credit card/s to be transacted with.
b. JeweLuxe® Concierge shall provide the Participant a copy of the customer’s approved credit card transaction slip or cash receipt form after the customer has made payment
3. Issue and email email@example.com the Master Invoice with the following mandatory details for the remittance of funds transacted with JeweLuxe® Concierge:
a. Company letterhead with Serial Number and addressed to:
Attention: Finance Department
THE ADVOCATORS & CO PTE. LTD
14 ROBINSON ROAD #08-01A FAR EAST FINANCE BUILDING SINGAPORE (048545)
b. Itemized transactions as below:
– Transaction date
– Credit card transaction reference number
– Transacted amount
– Amount minus credit card fees applicable (please refer to item 4 in page 2 of agreement)
c. Remittance bank details as below:
– Beneficiary’s bank account or IBAN number
– Beneficiary’s name
– Beneficiary’s address
– Swift code
– Beneficiary’s bank country
– Beneficiary’s bank city
– Beneficiary’s bank name
– Beneficiary’s bank address
– Intermediary bank detail (if any)
– Currency of payment preferred: USD / EURO
4. Remittance of funds will take 1o working days from submission of master invoice to the Organizer as per above stated requirement.
5. All charges for telegraphic transfer, foreign currency conversions and/or telegraphic transfer cancellation due to incorrect or inadequate bank details will be fully borne by the Participant.
6. For participants who like to be paid via cryptocurrency, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the setup
1. Insure, indemnify, and hold the Organizer harmless in respect of all costs, claims, demands and expenses as a result of loss or injury arising to any persons while examining or passing the showcase area during the exhibition.
2. Take full responsibility of our items and will appoint a person in-charge to assist in handling our items for show production. The Organizer, Show Photographer and Show Producer will not be responsible for and will not be held liable for any losses and/or damages to any items used during and/or for the exhibition and events.
3. The Organizer and Appointed Contractor shall take reasonable security precautions in the interest of the Participants and Visitors; but shall not be held responsible for loss or theft of exhibits and/or belongings at the Tent during build up, exhibition and dismantling period.ac