Countries we ship to
We currently only ship to Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Philippines & Japan. Special arrangements are available for Indonesia via our concierge.
Processing and Delivery Times
Orders received before 2:00 PM Monday through Friday (excludes national holidays) are processed the same day and shipped and delivered Monday thru Friday only. Orders placed after 2:00 PM EST Monday through Friday (excludes national holidays) will be processed the following business day. Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or national holidays. Order processing time includes item selection, quality checking, handling, packaging and shipping.
All orders require signature upon delivery.
Complimentary 3-Day Shipping
Complimentary 3-day shipping will automatically be applied during checkout. No code required. If an item is not in stock or can’t be shipped in a 3-day time period, our JeweLuxe Concierge will notify you at the time your order is received.
All packaging are currently handled delicately according to our guidelines by our merchants you ordered from. Special and personalized packaging is available via our JeweLuxe Concierge
All packages require a signature upon delivery. Additional charges may accrue if more than one attempt is made for delivery. JeweLuxe World does not ship to Post Office Boxes (PO BOXES). Deliveries will only occur Monday – Friday. Orders will not be shipped or delivered on National Holidays.
- Customers complete satisfaction is guaranteed or product may be returned or exchanged within 3 days of receipt with a Return Authorisation Code. All shipping costs have to be borne by the customer. Please note that to be eligible for return, products must contain a defect , include all documentation, and shipped to JeweLuxe within 3 days.
- JeweLuxe® World will not accept any return: if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way products that have been engraved or embossed, and belts or leather straps that have been adjusted. Personalized products cannot be returned to JeweLuxe® World for refund or exchange. If customers received free items as part of their order, they must be returned with the products. Watch bracelets that have been adjusted at their request must be returned with the exact same number of links as in the original delivery package. Engraved jewellery items and special orders are final sale. Failure to comply with the return process above or the return conditions will entitle JeweLuxe® World to refuse the returned product and have it sent at the customer’s cost.
- If a product is returned for exchange with a more expensive product, the customer will have to bear the price difference.
- To obtain a Return Authorisation Code, customers must contact JeweLuxe® World at email@example.com or (+65 6738 0891) for assistance. The Return Authorisation Code will be sent via email within 3 working days.
- Customers are recommended to use the JeweLuxe® World return shipping method to ensure secured and seamless fulfilment process.
- Return shipping costs are deducted from the return products. If the customer choose not to use our designated shippers, customers will have to arrange their own shipping and cover any costs incurred. JeweLuxe® World recommends customers to securely package the returned product in original packing materials, fully insured. JeweLuxe® World is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through JeweLuxe® World. However customers may be able to recover these by contacting their local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend customers to hire a customs broker if they wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
- Do allow 10 working days after the product reaches JeweLuxe® World before store credits are returned to the customer. Return credits are valid for only 3 months.
We accept payments via debit, credit cards, cheque or electronic bank transfer.
For debit & credit cards, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards via Paypal
When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to ‘Log In’ or proceed without logging in. Thereafter please review the amount shown before clicking ‘Pay Now’. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to our site.
What is JeweLuxe World?
JeweLuxe World is an online marketplace that caters to the landscape of sophisticated retail.
Where is JeweLuxe World based?
JeweLuxe World is headquartered in Singapore.
How do I make an online purchase?
Making your purchase online is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Select your product
- Add to cart
- Proceed to Checkout
- Fill in the required details and pay with your card of choice
How long does a delivery take and how much will it cost?
Standard delivery takes 2 to 3 working days. We offer complimentary Shipping.
How much duties and taxes do I need to pay?
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination. To ensure the most accurate pricing, taxes and delivery costs are displayed when you select your destination country in the checkout page. The total on the order summary page will then show you a breakdown of the costs.
How do I track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email containing your air waybill number to track your package. If you have registered, you can also follow the progress of your delivery going to our Track Order page (currently in development.)
How do I go about customisation or personalisation?
If you wish to customise or personalise your purchase, the JeweLuxe eConcierge team will assist you at any time. You may contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6738 0891.